Sterling Silver Chakra Pendent with 7 Gemstones
Beautiful heavy duty design, displays your rogue and independent personality and helps chakra.
CHAIN NOT INCLUDED
Seven semiprecious gemstones set in sterling silver reflect the seven chakras. The stones used are as follows: Garnet, Carnelian, Citrine, Peridot, Blue Topaz, Iolite, Amethyst
- Made of genuine semiprecious gemstones
- Represent the 7 chakras
- Sterling silver setting
- The pendant is 3.5" long x 0.75" wide including hook. Gemstones are about 0.5mm dia
- Sold as a pendant. You can add to your chains.
- One of our most popular design
Hand-made by our artisans using natural materials. Variations in color, shape, and finish may be present, contributing to the individual beauty of each piece.
Our Silver Pendent is made of Sterling Silver: It helps balance chakras and also helps with characteristics of silver. Attention catching and discussion starts. It is helpful to stay active, looks beautiful and is light weight.
STERLING SILVER WILL TARNISH and needs periodic simple cleaning.
Weight About 10 gm
- Bracelet is made of solid silver.
- This is stylish and shows your distinct personality.
- The circulatory system and the blood flow in the body.
- Packed in a beautiful gift ready box.
- In Indian culture swastika is about prosperous luck
- MULTIPLE GEMSTONES: Boast your love for statement jewelry with this stunning multi-gemstone pendant necklace set in sterling silver
- STACK AND STYLE: You can pair this stylish and durable silvertone accessory with your other beaded accessories and a stylish outfit
- FINISHING FLAIR: The fashionable pendant necklace have supreme finish
- DURABLE AND HYPOALLERGENIC: The metal is durable and hypoallergenic, making it suitable for all skins
Typically, a chakra necklace is designed with seven different gemstones, each symbolizing the seven energy points in our human body. Each of the gemstones has its healing powers and is believed to render physical, mental, and spiritual benefits.
What are seven chakras:
- Root Chakra (Muladhara)– Red: This is the first chakra and is in the perineum region at the base of the spine. It has a connection to family, security, stability, and your roots.
- Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana)– Orange: The second chakra, which is below the navel, is linked to creativity and sexuality.
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura)– Yellow: Located in the stomach area, it brings positivity and self-esteem.
- Heart Chakra (Anahata)– Green: It is in the chest’s center and is linked to your ability to receive and give love, and also relieves from heartache and sorrow.
- Throat Chakra (Vishudha)– Blue: It is responsible for strengthening your communication and is at the base of your throat.
- Third Eye Chakra (Ajna)– Indigo: This powerful chakra is between your eyes and helps you increase your focus.
- Crown Chakra (Sahasrara)– Purple: It is the last chakra in your body and is at the top of the head. This chakra represents your spiritual connection.
All these chakras in your body are not only sensitive to your internal feelings, but are also influenced by external sources. Anything that you touch or feel interacts with you because of their energy frequency. To keep these invisible energy wheels healthy and vibrant, chakra jewelery plays a significant role.