47 Gm Pure Copper Bracelet
Our Copper Bracelet is made of 99.9% solid copper with 6 magnets: 190 mm Perimeter, 15 mm Wide: 47 gm. Style, activity, beauty, lightweight. 6pcs strong rare earth magnets close to the wrist to improve the circulatory system and the blood flow in the body.
You can adjust, tighten or loosen the Magnets Bracelet to the most comfortable size on your wrist. Recommended to wear it tight on the wrist so that the copper is in constant touch with the skin to get maximum benefits.
- Our bracelet is made of 99.9% solid copper
- Style, activity, beauty, lightweight.
- 6 magnets: 190 mm Perimeter, 15 mm Wide: 47 gm.
- MAGNETIC THERAPY: Useful for healing with a powerful message, imagine how beautiful it looks on your wrist with a suit or a casual dress or shirt
- HIGH QUALITY: Exclusive design
- BENEFITS: Wearing magnetic bracelets has been considered to have many effects on the human body. A magnetic bracelet has for long been considered to have invisible properties that help to heal. Unless there is no allergy to the metal, wearing a bracelet can work wonders to the energy levels and healing of the body. Wearing magnets may improve overall wellness.
- ADJUSTABLE: You can adjust, tighten or loosen the bracelet to the most comfortable size on your wrist. Recommended to wear it tight on the wrist so that the magnet is in constant touch with the skin to get maximum benefits.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with your product, contact us any time and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Available at extra cost. Makes a perfect gift.
- GIFT READY PACKAGING: In a beautiful sturdy box with a satin bag and Thank You card
- ALL PURPOSE: Golf, bike, lovers, dine together, sleep, gift, company parties, and so on
- EMF protection
- DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE ELECTRONIC IMPLANTS
History: Celtic symbols arrived in Ireland with the Celts. The Celts were an indigenous race that lived in groups across Northern Europe from pre-500BC to the Medieval Period. Many Irish Celtic symbols were handed down over time and their meanings were never actually recorded in writing. However, many symbols have been interpreted over the years.
With these symbols, there is a common theme of love, loyalty, strength, unity and religious belief. Many Celtic symbols have three intertwined parts which represent the belief that everything of significance is in three parts.
These included three domains: Earth, sky and sea. The Celts also divided the stages of life into three phases: the past, the present and the future.
My Copper is trying to bring these stories and product with quality and service.